MG Properties Group has been actively involved in the acquisition, development, rehabilitation and management of apartment properties since 1992. MG Properties Group manages over 50 apartment communities, which consists of over 13,000 apartment homes in California, Arizona, Nevada, Washington and Oregon with a total market value of over $1.5 billion!
The Transaction Coordinator will work out of our Corporate office and be responsible for assisting the Company’s Investments team by performing administrative functions required in the transaction process for acquisitions, dispositions, loan financings, and equity raises, as well as general administrative support as requested by the Director of Due Diligence and other Investments team members.
* On-site inspections and file audit
* Establish property files (physical and electronic)
* Internal property integration from acquisitions to operations
* Manage Due diligence analysis, documents and reporting for acquisitions
* Coordinate due diligence requirements and materials for dispositions
* Coordinate title and escrow processing
* Coordinate lender applications/submittals
* Vendor engagement and coordination (i.e. engineers, appraisers, title, etc.)
* Document coordination, review and audit
* Post-closing reconciliation
* Transfer utility and vendor accounts
* Support CIO as needed
We offer a competitive hourly pay rate with bonuses and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K with a match. We also offer PTO and rental discounts at all of our properties.