MG Properties Group has been actively involved in the acquisition, development, rehabilitation and management of apartment properties since 1992. MG Properties Group manages over 55 apartment communities, which consists of over 17,000 apartment homes in California, Arizona, Nevada, Washington and Oregon with a total market value of over $2 billion!
We are seeking a Part-time Transport Driver for our active lifestyle, 55 or better community in Escondido, CA!
The Transport Driver will be responsible for transporting adult passengers in the assigned vehicle in accordance with all applicable federal, state, local and organizational requirements.
* Maintains California Drivers License (CDL) and required endorsements current and provides a copy of the current certificate or card to supervisor.
* Maintains a clean driving record. Discloses all moving traffic violations, regardless of penalty.
* Exercises the highest possible safety standards while transporting adult passengers in the assigned vehicle.
* Operates vehicle in accordance with all applicable federal, state, local and organizational requirements.
* Operates the assigned vehicle in a safe and efficient manner.
* Uses appropriate safety restraints and ensures that all passengers use appropriate safety restraints while the vehicle is in motion.
* Keeps vehicle aisles and pathways clear of obstacles.
* Limits the number of riders to the legal capacity of the vehicle.
* Keeps the vehicle and its equipment clean and in good working order.
* Ensures that emergency supplies are maintained and property stored or mounted, including, but not limited to, fire extinguisher, safety equipment, tool kit, etc.
* CPR Certificate
* First Aid Certificate
* Valid California Drivers License with appropriate endorsements
* Ability to exercise good judgment in the application of state and federal labor laws.
* Highly effective interpersonal skills.
* Talent for maintaining composure in difficult situations.
* Ability to work weekends.
Hours and schedule will be discussed during the interview.
Our company offers competitive pay, paid time off, rental discounts, and 401k match.
This position is eligible for a $500 sign on bonus!