Be part of our Award-winning team at MG Properties Group!
As a Regional Property Manager, you will be based in Southern California, and will be skilled in many different areas including, but not limited to: property performance/income and expense, supervising Community Managers, supervising capital improvement projects within your region, preparing and reviewing monthly and quarterly reports, pricing, ensuring adherence to Fair Housing Practices, and Landlord Tenant Laws and maintaining Customer satisfaction.
* Must have at least 5+ years in property management
* Experience managing institutional sites, to include reporting and client experience.
* Strong marketing, customer service, pricing and sales skills required.
* Must have effective team-building and employee development skills.
* Excellent communication with all levels of staff a must!
* Must be service- and solution-oriented and have a proven results - driven track record.
* Must possess excellent financial and business acumen.
* Proven leadership traits and skills a must.
* Experience managing multiple markets/states is required.
* Excellent computer skills required, Yardi Voyager a must.
* Bilingual candidates a plus
Salary to commensurate with experience, performance bonuses, Shareplan Bonus, and an excellent benefits package!!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a growing company in a highly desirable region!