MG Properties Group has been actively involved in the acquisition, development, rehabilitation and management of apartment properties since 1992. MG Properties Group manages over 55 apartment communities, which consists of over 17,000 apartment homes in California, Arizona, Nevada, Washington and Oregon with a total market value of over $2 billion! At MG properties we own our communities and are not 3rd party management!
Come work in the "Biggest Little City in the World"! MG Properties Group is seeking an experienced Community Manager for our Reflections at the Marina Apartments, with 240 units nestled in between the exciting casino life and ski resort galore.
The Community Manager will be responsible for the overall operations of the community, to include budgets, financials, training, staffing, resident relations, marketing, working with vendors, and community events. Performs additional responsibilities as assigned.
* Must have at least 3 years RECENT experience managing a fast-paced apartment community of over 200 units!
* Supervisory/management experience a must!
* Yardi experience preferred.
* Team building and effective management skills a must!
* Demonstrated operations skills including marketing, budgets, sales, etc. are required to make this position a success!
MGPG offers a great working environment, extensive training, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, bonuses and rental discounts!
Learn how you can qualify for a sign on bonus!
We look forward to hearing from you!!