MG Properties Group has been actively involved in the acquisition, development, rehabilitation and management of apartment properties since 1992. MG Properties Group manages over 55 apartment communities, which consists of over 17,000 apartment homes in California, Arizona, Nevada, Washington and Oregon with a total market value of over $2 billion!
If you have dynamic sales and customer service skills, then we have an excellent opportunity for YOU! We are seeking a LEASING CONSULTANT for our 210 unit property, The Boulevard at South Station, in Tukwila, WA!
The Leasing Agent position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to residents and potential residents, while utilizing professional sales and marketing techniques, and solid customer service skills to maintain high occupancy at the apartment property.
We are looking for an organized, energetic, self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced work environment and takes ownership in all aspects of their work. The successful candidate will have a passion for providing outstanding customer service and sales talents, the ability to multitask, and react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response with superb communication and problem solving skills. This person will be highly self-motivated with a strong sense of initiative, collaborative work style, and have strong worth ethic.
Other duties include but aren't limited to:
* Meets and greets prospective residents, in a timely and friendly manner.
* Qualifies applicants for apartments in a thorough and timely manner.
* Coordinates with maintenance staff to ensure smooth move-ins for the new residents.
* Maintains thorough and up-to-date rental files. Accurately enters rental data into the computer.
* Prepares leases for and oversees the signing of leases by new residents.
* Assists in completion of monthly administrative tasks and ensures property's paperwork is organized and complete; including, but not limited to: posting monthly rent checks, sending out late notices, and processing lease renewals.
* Interacts with residents in a professional manner to resolve maintenance issues, handle complaints, and ensure timely payment of rents.
* Position requires weekend and holiday work.
* 1 year property management experience preferred!
* Excellent sales and customer service skills are essential!
* The desire to work in a team setting with a company that loves to promote from within
* Professional etiquette essential!
We offer competitive pay plus leasing bonuses, benefits, rental discounts and more!
This position is eligible for a $500 sign on bonus!