MG Properties Group has been actively involved in the acquisition, development, rehabilitation and management of apartment properties since 1992. MG Properties Group manages over 55 apartment communities, which consists of over 17,000 apartment homes in California, Arizona, Nevada, Washington and Oregon with a total market value of over $2 billion!
We are looking for a dedicated, career-driven individual to join our team as FLOATING ASSISTANT MANAGER!
The Assistant Manager will assist at multiple sites within their region and is responsible for assisting the Community Manager to effectively manage the property where they have been assigned. This individual may be directly responsible for maintaining daily, weekly and monthly reports, bookkeeping and accurate reporting of rents and deposits received. In the absence of the Community Manager, the Assistant Manager will assume the role of manager and all responsibilities associated with accomplishing property objectives.
* Must have STRONG sales and bookkeeping skills!
* Demonstrate good decision making & attention to detail!
* Must have at least two years property management experience!
* Must have strong computer and administrative skills! Yardi preferred.
* Regular travel required.
* Must have and maintain a valid drivers license and current auto insurance.