MG Properties Group has been actively involved in the acquisition, development, rehabilitation and management of apartment properties since 1992. MG Properties Group manages over 55 apartment communities, which consists of over 17,000 apartment homes in California, Arizona, Nevada, Washington and Oregon with a total market value of over $2 billion!
We are looking for a creative, outside the box thinking, Digital Marketing Specialist to work out of our Corporate Office in San Diego, CA!
The Digital Marketing Specialist ensures the strategy, development and execution of specific marketing efforts, including advertising, training, proposals and promotions related to the digital property (websites) and digital advertising. They will contribute to all aspects of digital and conventional marketing, including SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, website and blog content management, email marketing, social media, mobile marketing, display advertising online and in print, collateral creation, ad creation, ad sources, lead management, lease management and more. Other responsibilities include analyzing data, trends and competition to help us be more effective in optimizing the ways we serve our portfolio of properties through digital marketing. Under the direction of leadership, this position will also have responsibility for other initiatives as assigned.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
*Add, maintain, and update company and property websites
* Assist onsite teams with development, design, coordination and implementation of effective marketing plans – with the approval and cooperation of the Regional Manager, Regional Support Manager, and Community Manager.
* Evaluate individual properties as to the marketing focus, including curb appeal, tour route, model appearance, advertising, community outreach, pricing, promotions and make recommendations as appropriate
* Evaluate advertising on a cost-per-lead/per-lease basis and make recommendations for optimum ROI
* Facilitate media placement, negotiate contracts, develop strategy/concepts, submit new designs and make/track periodic updates
* Manage the trafficking of outbound digital marketing initiatives including email and social media campaigns
* Maintain and audit corporate and property websites for content, and ensure all website setups are done correctly and optimized for SEO
* Coordinate paid social media posts, including Facebook boosts
* Set up, add content, and train on the proper use of social media sites as needed, including Facebook, You Tube, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and more as assigned
* Maintain library of email templates and provide properties with quick response templates as requested
* Proof and test all digital marketing advertising and collateral for accuracy, design and compliance with Fair Housing Guidelines and present to appropriate parties for final approval, which may include brochures, e-brochures, videos, flyers, direct mail, e-blasts, HTML templates, etc. for the marketing of properties
* Additional administrative tasks as needed across the marketing department
* Other special projects as needed
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, English or related field
* 2-5 years of working experience in marketing or related field
* Yardi and property management industry experience preferred.
* Proven track record of developing and implementing creative promotional campaigns and strategies
* Experience developing metrics and communicating the results to onsite teams, regional supervisors and executive management
* Experience in online marketing, particularly B2C email/social media a plus.