MG Properties Group has been actively involved in the acquisition, development, rehabilitation and management of apartment properties since 1992. MG Properties Group manages over 55 apartment communities, which consists of over 17,000 apartment homes in California, Arizona, Nevada, Washington and Oregon with a total market value of over $2 billion!
If you have dynamic sales and customer service skills, then we have an excellent opportunity for YOU! We are seeking a LEASING CONSULTANT for our 210 unit property, The Boulevard at South Station, in Tukwila, WA!
This position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to residents and potential residents, while utilizing professional sales and marketing techniques, and solid customer service skills to maintain high occupancy at the apartment property.
Other duties include but aren't limited to:
* Meets and greets prospective residents, in a timely and friendly manner.
* Touring and presenting the community in a compelling way and assisting prospective residents with finding the right apartment home
* Qualifies applicants for apartments in a thorough and timely manner.
* Coordinates with maintenance staff to ensure smooth move-ins for the new residents.
* Maintains thorough and up-to-date rental files. Accurately enters rental data into the computer.
* Prepares leases for and oversees the signing of leases by new residents.
* Assists in completion of monthly administrative tasks and ensures property's paperwork is organized and complete; including, but not limited to: posting monthly rent checks, sending out late notices, and processing lease renewals.
* Building strong working relationships with our residents by providing outstanding customer service
* Interacts with residents in a professional manner to resolve maintenance issues, handle complaints, and ensure timely payment of rents.
* 2+ years of experience in multifamily real estate, retail sales, hotel/hospitality, or customer service!
* Previous leasing experience is a plus but not a requirement!
* Excellent sales and customer service skills are essential!
* The desire to work in a team setting with a company that loves to promote from within!
* Professional etiquette essential!
We offer competitive pay plus leasing bonuses, benefits, rental discounts and more!